Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 7 months ago

My boyfriend pushed me to the ground, what should I do? Im only 14?

Yesterday at school me and my boyfriend got in a hearted argument. I yelled very loud and he pushed me so hard that I fell to the floor. I scraped my arm and my knee. A bunch of people saw and another guy started to push my boyfriend trying to fight him for pushing me. He was very intoxicated. We ve been together for 8 months almost 9 and I m stuck on what to do. I love him so much and I don t even want to imagine life without him. We haven t talked since then. He got his phone taken. He s never done anything like that before. We ve never hit eachother or even pushed eachother. I m so shaken up and confused on what to do. I m only 14 and he s 15 freshman in highschool.

• John

Oh your both in big trouble! I saw them putting up stands in the fairgrounds and it looks like they are putting in a GUILLOTINE!

I think those drinking days are going to come to a sharp edge...have you both said ciffession at church?

Run away

You need to check yourself and find out why your self esteem is so low that you have fallen in love with an abusive person, who is an under age drinker. This boy of yours is a child, just like you.

Your kind of "love" is child hood love. You do not even have all of your teeth as of yet and are still growing molars, plus your brain is not even fully developed and you are not even finished growing...physically or mentally.

A boy, drunk or not, who puts his hand on a girl is not a boy worth calling your boyfriend.

But, you are young and like most children your age, you are invincible and always right, so nothing I tell you is going to make one bit of difference.

The mere fact that you came onto this web site to talk about being physically abused and not knowing what to do is a screaming clear indication that you are a confused and immature girl who does not recognize that drinking is wrong and so is staying with an abusive boyfriend.

One of these days, you will grow up and realize you are making a huge mistake in your choice of boys.

I know that you love him but you need to leave him because if he pushed you once then he'll do it again. There are plenty of great guys out there who will not treat you like that and any guy who does treat you like that isn't worth your time anyway. If he asks for you to take him back, don't do it no matter what happens. For example if he brings you a gift such as flowers, jewelry, or a box of chocolates don't except them because he's probably just giving them to you so that he can abuse you again. If he asks you out on a date such as going to the beach or an amusement park with him tell him no. You should also tell your parents about this incident because if you don't report it, he'll most likely do it again and again to other girls and by telling your parents you can help prevent that.

Move on with a different BF.... NO... Get involved in your school work studies and forget boy for a while and work on your education for a change before you end up pregnant and wanting to kill the baby.

If he is drinking now he probably won' stop any time soon. If he pushed you down once he will do it again. If your smart and learn fast, you now know not to argue with a drunk. I always told my daughter if a guy hits you or hurts you kick him in the nuts or knee cap that woll gove you a chance to get away!

don't feed the TROLL *************************************

Intoxicated? Lose him. He's is not going to improve as time goes on.

Learn how to spell and stop dating drunks

Honey, that wasn't love,and you need to dump this guy.

You will have a lot of other boyfriends, I promise you. Don't ever allow anyone to do something like this and then get you back. You Deserve Better.

Do your parents know what happened? You should be reporting him to the police. What he did to you was assault and battery, and it's no joke. And being drunk is *never* an excuse for hurting someone. Ever.

Don't feel guilty. HE did this, not you. Now, go talk to your parents, because no one should ever do that and get away with it. That's not your boyfriend, he was your attacker.