Scarlet Witch (MCU) vs. Raven (DC Universe)?

Who would win and why?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Scarlet Witch. Titans Raven is not very powerful, at least not for now. Scarlet Witch is powerful enough to hold back Thanos, she'd stomp Raven.

• Zeke
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Scarlet Witch. I agree with Mr, this version of Raven is nowhere near her full potential. Once she gains more experience and reached her peak, my answer may be different.

• 7 months ago

Raven, the human/demon child of Trigon vs. the Scarlet Witch, who can alter reality. A battle between those two would be an epic event. In fact, it could cause another Crisis that would change everything. As such, there would be no winners, ...just an altered existence.

• 7 months ago

I don't really know much about Raven, but I will say that Scarlet Witch has the most powerful power that you can have - one that's poorly defined. Because her power is poorly defined, every writer who gets her can make her as powerful as they want and sort of justify it. She has literally rewritten reality.

That's why I hate the character. She's a writer's cheat. Batman is the same way. Every and any skill in the universe and Batman is the best in existence at it. He's a cheat.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Raven because she has more ticks up the sleeve and spells

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.