Scarlet Witch (MCU) vs. Raven (DC Universe)?

Who would win and why?

Favorite Answer

Scarlet Witch. Titans Raven is not very powerful, at least not for now. Scarlet Witch is powerful enough to hold back Thanos, she'd stomp Raven.

• Zeke

Scarlet Witch. I agree with Mr, this version of Raven is nowhere near her full potential. Once she gains more experience and reached her peak, my answer may be different.

Raven, the human/demon child of Trigon vs. the Scarlet Witch, who can alter reality. A battle between those two would be an epic event. In fact, it could cause another Crisis that would change everything. As such, there would be no winners, ...just an altered existence.

I don't really know much about Raven, but I will say that Scarlet Witch has the most powerful power that you can have - one that's poorly defined. Because her power is poorly defined, every writer who gets her can make her as powerful as they want and sort of justify it. She has literally rewritten reality.

That's why I hate the character. She's a writer's cheat. Batman is the same way. Every and any skill in the universe and Batman is the best in existence at it. He's a cheat.

Raven because she has more ticks up the sleeve and spells