Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages 1 year ago

What do you think about italians?

• 1 year ago

Italians are much like all other people.

Musulini,the Maffia and many R.C. popes were very bad people.

Men like Galileo,Da Vincy,Cristobal Colon,Marconi and many others helped make things better for many people.

• 1 year ago

I don't think about them much. But when I used to teach intensive English courses in London you could be sure the back row was made up of Italian teens comparing hair styles and jeans brands.

• L么n
    1 year ago

Pasta-eating surrender monkeys. What was the Italian flag in WWII?.....a white cross on a white background. Their tanks had 4 reverse gears...and one forward gear, in case they got attacked from behind.

• 1 year ago

In general? Most like pasta and have a rooked nose. In specific? I can only mention my friend, and she is one of the most amazing people I know :)

• 1 year ago

That most of them live in Italy.

• Zirp
    1 year ago

that they should stop insulting us with this question!!

Sane people don't judge dozens of millions of people based solely on their nationality.

Questions about the answerer are not allowed here. reported

1 year ago

early/ advanced culture

many great scientists and artists

• Lili
    1 year ago

I'm very fond of Italy and the Italians, I used to live there, and one of my fields of specialization as a historian is Early Modern Italy. The Italians have been very good to me, and I have many friends and colleagues among them.

• IOM
    1 year ago

They're great. I 鉂わ笍 Laura Pausini. 馃槏

• I think most of their women are extremely hot until they hit that mid 30's wall.