My 56 year old HUSBAND has CHEATED on me with a YOUNGER WOMAN and I am ANGRY how do I COPE?

I am angry BUT I really needed to VENT I am a 50 year old WOMAN and I really am OFFENDED to the point where I need to be CALMED DOWN it is very DISGUSTING so I need HELP NOW.
16 answers 16