Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 7 months ago

What does it mean to have Saturn in the ninth house astrologically?

I have Saturn in the ninth house in my chart. Since Saturn is the planet of delay and destruction, and the ninth house is associated with higher education, does it mean that I will either have challenges in higher education or my higher education would be delayed? I really want to have a Bachelor degree so that I can find a good job later. However, I am already in my late 20s but I still have not graduated from university until right now. It makes me feel like a loser. Is it because of the effect from Saturn in the ninth house in my chart?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Sagery
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

You cannot help it, you are purely destructive. You will used your education to destroy anything good. Saturn in the ninth house is a hidden serpent (Charles Mansion and Ilene Warnos had Saturn in the ninth house). You pretend to be good on the surface, but you have a fatal bite.

• 7 months ago

Natal Saturn in the 9th HouseHome » Planets » Natal Saturn » Saturn in Houses » Natal Saturn in the 9th House Even though Saturn is a rather malefic planet, it is quite a better placement if it resides high in the heavens during the native’s birth. Natal Saturn in the 9th house will definitely require a lot of effort from the native in order to function well but can be highly rewarding. The individual with such a placement might be born to a very traditional family and usually has grandparents who have a very narrow perception of religion and education. They might be very pushy about these matters during his young years, forcing him to accept their own views. This can develop an inner rejection of religion and education in the individual and heavy disappointment about how he is being taught that life functions. On the other hand, Saturn here will create the need to break these patterns that they impose, and the native will strive to find alternate explanations and ways to reach higher meanings and philosophy. Saturn might block higher education, and even if the person starts attending university, he will most probably drop out or at least freeze his studies for some time. Natal Saturn in the 9th house will bring highly conservative professors whose attitude repels the native and makes him indifferent towards their way of teaching. The same can be said about various religious preachers; the individual sees in their eyes old patterns of thoughts and will definitely not be interested in following them. On the other hand, the barrier imposed by Saturn in these matters might become an obstacle that the native will want to overcome, especially after his Saturn Return. He will then emerge more conscious about the fact that the sole reason he dislikes education and religion is people who attempted to pass their views to him. In case that Saturn is well-aspected, the native may consciously decide to continue his education in his more mature years. Such people are late bloomers concerning learning, and a bunch of them might even choose to take a university degree during their elder years. Saturn will require hard work and a lot of effort in order to accomplish this goal, but the native will not care about the difficulties if he feels that what he does is necessary for his inner progress. When Saturn is ill-aspected, the native will probably remain dogmatic during his whole life. The reasons are deep traumas connected with his early years; he will never trust the opinion or belief of another person and in extreme cases, this could lead to aggressive atheism, nihilism and a negative approach towards reality. Unless Saturn in the 9th house has very positive aspects from other planets, long-distance travel and relocation will rather be a hassle than a pleasure. This natal placement of the ring planet will bring various delays and disappointments, while also create lots of trouble during the journeys. Watch out for squares, conjunctions, and oppositions with Mars and Pluto; in case you have such aspects you should reconsider any ideas of living in a different country or even visiting one for long. You will probably not be accepted well by the residents, have important cultural clashes and various minor or major difficulties may arise. If Saturn is well-aspected, there can be very rewarding journeys during the native’s old age; by that time he is a lot more ready to blend with different cultures, traditions, and surroundings.

Source : https://theastrocodex.com/natal-saturn-in-the-9th-...

Source(s): If You Want to Match Kundali For Marriage Please Visit Here: https://www.astrologeryogendra.in/blog/kundali-mat...
  • 7 months ago

Saturn is the most unfortunate planet out of all planets in the solar system. And yes, it does indicates delays in higher education. Since Saturn limits whatever it touches. For example, Saturn in the 4th house indicates early death of your mother. But since you have Saturn in the ninth house, you might drop out your studies for other reasons. And you're not comfortable with traveling abroad, you like to stay at home a lot. You hate traveling.

• 7 months ago

Its not only because of the Saturn placed in the 9th House. We need to see the 4th and the 5th House and their respective Lords position.

Please do not panic and do not let your morale go down.Astrology is to help people not to destabilize and demoralize a person.

If you want to know what's actually going wrong with you, do furnish your birth details.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Idk what the houses.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Saturn is known as the greater malefic, but it does not follow that wherever Saturn is located, you will experience difficulties to a greater or lesser degree. The condition of Saturn is very important. Saturn in Leo or Cancer (detriment) in the tenth can represent difficulties in career, loss of honor, or downfall of some kind from a loss of status. Saturn in Aquarius or Capricorn in the 10th can represent long lasting success or, at worst if other factors agree, success after significant difficulties. Everyone with Saturn in the 10th doesn t end up the same way.

The same is true with Saturn in the 9th. It could indicate a delay or an interruption in formal education, or a student of history, or perhaps a religious life in a cloistered order. Those are extreme examples. It is also, according to the Gauquelin evidence, a good spot for a career as a scientist. Gauquelin didn t use signs in this part of his research, and he used mundane position, but the point is the same as the examples above. The condition of the planet determines its effects on the native. The condition is determined by the sign placement, aspects, reception and a few other things. Otherwise everyone with Saturn in the 9th would experience it the same way, and we know that doesn t happen.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Perhaps a better understanding of both Saturn and of the 9th House.

Saturn is the planet of reality. Saturn is our need to define ourselves, based on our version of reality. Saturn can move towards the positive or towards the negative.

The positive side of our Saturn urge is to know who we are by knowing what we are NOT. By knowing what we don’t have skills at, we don’t waste time there and instead focus on what we CAN do, on mastering it, on working hard to achieve. If we have Saturn well-aspected OR we develop the positive side of Saturn self-definition, then it is done in the style of the Sign that Saturn is in, about the matters of the House that Saturn is in.

The negative side of our Saturn urge is to focus too much on what we are NOT. So we see only the negatives, lose our self-confidence, and become perhaps even pessimistic and fearful. And yes, this attitude CAN bring loss and restriction into our life because we cannot get others to support our efforts (since we don’t believe in ourselves), and we are too afraid to commit to trying to achieve our wishes. If we have Saturn badly-aspected and we do nothing to change this, then it will express itself as the negative form of whatever sign it is in, regarding the matters of whatever House it is in.

Whether the positive of negative side of Saturn predominates in our personality depends partly on how Saturn “aspects” any of the other 9 planets in the chart.

Squares and opposition aspects increase the negative tendencies of Saturn, while sextile and trine aspects increase the positive tendencies. Conjunctions depend on the rest of the picture. And sometimes we are negative in some ways, and positive in other situations.

Just as a side note I have been collecting the birthcharts of Buddhist monks for years, and while I haven’t done by Chi-Square test on my data yet, a large proportion of them have Saturn square/opposition their Mars (action). Seems that this inner struggle pushes them to work on internal self-mastery .. a positive outlet for a negative “aspect”.

So yes, the OTHER influence on how pos/neg our Saturn need operates is how WE handle it. We can change and grow over time and our birthchart is only an influence.

“All anyone can see in a birth chart are tendencies that will become facts if the person does not do something to alter them. (Isabel M Hickey – one of the founders of modern Western astrology)

As for the 9th house, that is the house of our efforts to understand and work well within our society. This is why the 9th is associated with abstract thinking, higher education … any of society’s functions that maintain society (laws, religious institutions, for instance) … exposure to other cultures that can help us see our own society in a broader perspective. And mostly OUR attitude about our society.

Saturn IN the 9th house will allow your interaction with society to influence how you use your Saturn self-definition. And will influence how you feel about society … whether you see avenues for achieving something or whether you see only roadblocks. It can also influence your effectiveness in any of the 9th-House matters: legal matters, religion, education, thinking abstractly. But again, HOW you allow this to affect you is what you allow.

For you personally, depending on how Saturn is aspected, on the rest of your chart, and on what YOU decide for yourself … Saturn may mean you have the potential to focus very well on getting your education .. or that there are barriers that you have to overcome before you achieve your educational goals.

Btw, I did not complete my Bachelor’s degree until I was 42, and there was no negative impact. And no, Saturn is not connected with my 9th house in my natal chart. I was just busy exploring other sides of life when I was younger.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.