Which aspect in natal chart or via transit to natal chart would be most associated with "Absent mindedness", "Scatter brained, Hectic, etc)?

I noticed that it is true that on days that Mercury is in square to my natal Moon and M.C. that I really do have a "scatter brained day"..where I forget things right and left, feel like I am constantly irritated and under strain and in a hurry, but not very focused. is this typical for Mercury Square... show more I noticed that it is true that on days that Mercury is in square to my natal Moon and M.C. that I really do have a "scatter brained day"..where I forget things right and left, feel like I am constantly irritated and under strain and in a hurry, but not very focused.

is this typical for Mercury Square Moon or Mercury Square M.C.? why? what else?
Update: like I will forget about things, or just leave stuff somewhere and have to go back and get them later.