At this point my job has me crying? When is enough?

The other day I had an issue where I told management that I have an appt. to go to & he agreed he will cover for the morning. It wasn’t a problem until I go to my appointment & he texts me that he is sick & wont be in the store. I told him via text that I was at the appt I told him about last week &... show more The other day I had an issue where I told management that I have an appt. to go to & he agreed he will cover for the morning. It wasn’t a problem until I go to my appointment & he texts me that he is sick & wont be in the store. I told him via text that I was at the appt I told him about last week & I won’t be in to open the store on time. I asked if I should contact our higher up manager & let her know that I’m at my appt & will be a few minutes late to open the store.His response was “Yes”. Nothing more or less. So I reach out to the manager & everything flips on me. Pretty much my appt went over 2 hours & my manager lied & told her I said “ok”. My higher up said that he said I should’ve told him more details cause he would’ve been at the store. He flipped everything on me & my higher up blamed me for EVERYTHING. Sadly, he told me he didn’t remember about the appt. to now I can’t remember you telling me to cover his ***. My higher up called yesterday & said I need to take accountability & be honest but I told her that doc. appts are unpredictable & he is telling us 2 different sides. After her telling me that it was my fault & seeing that he lied on me I was at the point of quitting. I’ve been railroad multiple times. I spoke to someone about this & CRIED since this isn’t the 1st time I’ve been thrown under the bus & they told me the reason why I’m getting treated like this is cause I allow them to do as such. These appts are for my 1st pregnancy. Is it time to quit?
9 answers 9