For what kind of job can a Japanese get hired in Europe?

What kind of job can a Japanese get hired and paid well enough to make a living in Europe? Especially in the countries English or French are spoken.

I m a 23 years old man. In a university in Japan, I majored in Economics and already graduated. I ve ever worked for no job.

I m really pleased if you let me know the information country by country!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Anything that you're qualified to to.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Providing jobs for refugees is a priority, and you will not find jobs for Asians.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

In the U.K. someone with a STEM degree. That means, Science, Technology, Engineering, Medicine. But Employers have to prove to the government that they cannot fill it from the U.K.

Japanese Economics are of no use here.

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

if you're a legal resident and your degree is from a credited university, you can look up job boards in your area and search for jobs in Economics and start applying. your nationality should have no bearing and is often illegal for companies to consider that as a factor for employment.

maybe you can do translation work too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Most western countries do no hire based on nationality. I suspect you could get any job open to someone who majored in Economics that can also be an immigrant non-citizen. These jobs might include:

* Restaurant dish washer and bus buy

* Construction laborer

* Farm hand

* Street cleaner

* Rubbish collector

No company would have an economics-oriented position open for someone that is a non-citizen and does his job search via Yahoo Answers. If you want professional job, then I suggest you start search career opportunities companies that have presence in both Japan and Europe. Maybe you can get hired in Japan for work in or for future transfer to Europe.

• Kaz
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Look at help wanted ads (internet job search App's) to see what you might be best suited for, and look into immigration (work visa) issues before wasting too much of your time.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Sushi chef .............

• IOM
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

In Europe employers don't hire people because of their ethnicity, but because of their qualifications for the job.

• IOM
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Not really, unless we're talking about very specific conditions, like language proficiency or full knowledge of a country's idiosyncrasies. But these conditions are exceptions. Western Europe is very cosmopolitan and full of people from all over. No problems.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.