Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 7 months ago

What do you guys think of Harry Styles? Personally I find him amazing but would love to know what others think.?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I think he'll be very big. He seems to be a born entertainer, he has a very good voice, good songwriter, excellent performer. He's also funny, a good actor, a good model, and seems capable to stepping into any entertainment opportunity (such as when he hosted the Late Late Show with 2 hours notice, and when he both performed and acted on SNL). Everyone who has met him or worked with him has only good things to say about him. I'm looking forward to his second album. And I hope he can fit in some more acting - I thought he was great in Dunkirk.

• 7 months ago

A slef entitled nobody that got lucky when he got picked for 1D.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

Not too much, but I used to hang out with his twin brother, Bald Styles. He's not as popular but he's a real good bowler.

• 7 months ago

I don't like him at all!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Toruko
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

I never appreciated male's for hairy styles or otherwise.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I'm not a fan. He's kind of cute I guess but I don't think there's anything really AMAZING about him.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I personally think he's a mediocre singer and that's about it really.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I have no feelings on him I don’t hate him nor love him .

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Harry Styles? As in the guy from One Direction? He’s apparently a really nice guy and hot af. So I’d say I like him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.