Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 7 months ago

How often do people compliment your hair?

Not often

All the time especially when flipping it

Once in awhile because I have blue hair lol. Just the other day a woman came up to me wondering how I got a really vibrant blue.

• On a daily basis. I take great pride in my hair.

A lot haha as I have green hair (near enough every time I go out I get Atleast one person) . Although I get insults too, I got called mushy pea the other day by a stranger 😂😂

Once every six weeks

never any more. but when i was young, all the time. i had glorious golden blonde hair that had about a dozen different gradations of color strands from champagne blonde to golden red. oh but when i lived in florida and california, i was at the beach or in the sun all the time and it was very light blonde. i had very thick, fine hair with a lot of body. of course, i always wanted board straight hair though.

now it looks more like the color of a penny. i still have very few grey hairs though. my siblings are almost completely grey haired.

Not often i dont go out alot im usually at home so no one ever sees it that much and sometimes i have to put it up if we have to go somewhere last minute so it doesn't always look as nice as i want it to when we leave the house.

• Mark

When I have facial hair, quite often. But top-of-head hair, not so often. (Yes, I have a lot - I'm sort of hairy all over).

• David

Never, because there's nothing there to compliment.

• Lv 4

ain't nothin' wrong with a good honest bald spot! or whole head!