Does anyone know what this is?

In real life it's a bit darker and the borders are unclear. It has a scar like texture. My doctor prescribed daktacort but ive been applying it for a week and nothing has changed. It doesnt hurt or itch or anything it's just there. Ive had it for 8 months and im afraid it's basal cell carcinoma. Im 19... show more In real life it's a bit darker and the borders are unclear. It has a scar like texture. My doctor prescribed daktacort but ive been applying it for a week and nothing has changed. It doesnt hurt or itch or anything it's just there. Ive had it for 8 months and im afraid it's basal cell carcinoma. Im 19 and have had a few sunburns in my life but do try to prevent that as much as possible. I quickly tan in the sun though so as a kid i was a bit lazy whrn it came to applying sun screen. I dont think it's a fungal infection bc it doesnt itch or spread at all and my eczema and athlete's foot do itch.
Update: Btw: the red skin around it is bc of a bandage I put on it