Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 7 months ago

Has the media decided that Boris Johnson will be the one to lose to Jeremy Corbyn in the next election?

I suppose the asker doesn't much like Boris ? However I do think he could actually think he would have a good chance of winning over Jeremy,but who can say.

I would very much like our Boris to tell us what he intends for the country. I know he is fond of bridges, in fact once his flowery monster was stopped at great cost to the nation in it's planning, he at one point thought of a bridge to Ireland. He is similar to our Nigel in that he is all noise and no substance.

He,s a scruffy disgrace to be even considered for that job-he,s horrible //

GO Jezza lad-time for a good Labour government at long-long last!!

Surely there is somebody else in England, besides these numpties, who can actually lead the country and get things done.

• Ludwig

The media may well have, if by the media you mean a small group of newspaper owners who control the daily papers.

But nobody is going to be stupid enough to give him the job - we hope.

You know Corbyn kids....remember the last election...when May was supposed to be a 'shoe in' in the polls...it can all go very wrong very fast...especially when the working class figure out Corbyn is not their mate...actually, I think a lot already have !! North London Latte, anyone ?? Also after Euro elections a lot of Tories could be hoofing it over to Farage's mob...and there is a man who could wreck havoc in the north with Labours traditional vote...who have been treated with disdain by Labour for years !!

buffoon boris is a shoo-in, michael gove has his back

this is a cause of concern for me, boris is one man who could actually win an erection and that is why many tories will want him as leader, bojo will be a vote winner, im not so convinced labour will win the next election, its all up in the air,