Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStandards & Testing · 7 months ago

why do teachers make you look at them?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Many teachers think that if you are looking at them, you are paying attention. Personally, I doodle when I pay attention to a lecturer; this has gotten me in hot water over the years, but I learned to give the instructor a head's up prior to the start of class. I have found that a simple, "this is how I work best" works wonders!

• Tina
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I hope you mean that your class teachers are asking you to look at them instead of staring vacantly around the room

If it's happeneing under any other circumstances you should probably tell a trusted adult.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

so they know you're awake .................

• Dv8s
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

So that, you pay attention to what they're saying. Nonetheless, just because you make eye contact with someone, doesn't necessarily mean that you're paying attention to their every word. I can listen to someone, even nod my head without hearing a word they said. Thanks school, I did learn something.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

They want you to picture them nakrd

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

It's a matter of common courtesy-- that you should look at and give your full attention to the person who is talking to you.

• 7 months ago

make sure that you're paying attention.

• 7 months ago

To make sure you are concentrating. If you are looking elsewhere, you may not be listening to them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.