Who tend to work harder younger individuals or older ones?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Best Answer

I think that it is more about personality type.Some people are lazy.Some people are not.

But I definitely think that older people are more motivated because they tend to have kids.

• 6 months ago

young people (17-25) have no idea what WORK really is. I'm 61 yr old man .I had my first job at 10 delivering news papers b4 school and after school . didn't pay to much maybe 10 bucks a week . enough my school lunch, maybe a snack , or a plastic model. then I went vocational h.s. were work coop was in place , and I could work in my chosen trade (machinist) as long as my grades were up. I was a blue collar worker all my life . still am today. been working 15 yrs. maint. at Wal-Mart . young people today don't do that. my kids have jobs one of them is out of house. 22 yrs old planning on buy a house soon . my other 3 are at home . don't want to leave, maybe ill give them the big boot in the ***. most young people don't even have jobs. I'm trying to get my kids to half two (2) jobs . its like pulling teeth . I don't want my young people to struggle , and work like I have to at my age. So no young people HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS TO WORK. as long as their parent(s) don't push them.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Older people have older mentalities in regards to hard work... they’re willing to put in the extra hours to get the job done right... younger is looking for instant gratification and fast results...I guess it all depends on the scenario...either can work well and work hard... it’s all about circumstances.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Age doesn't play a factor in someone's work ethic. It differs on a personal basis. A person's character dictates whether they will work hard throughout life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Little in it. Some of those in either group are indivuslists; some cope taste well.

• 6 months ago

Older people tend to work harder, but it all comes down to how motivated a person is. Some people are lazy their entire lives.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.