Would the dog have saved me or just sat there?

I got beaten up real bad last week. I dont even know why. I was minding my own business and I just get attacked. The beating went on for ages. This white staffy came up and just stood maybe 2 metres away and watched. I was screaming in pain as I was being punched and kicked and still the dog watched. The guy then... show more I got beaten up real bad last week. I dont even know why. I was minding my own business and I just get attacked. The beating went on for ages. This white staffy came up and just stood maybe 2 metres away and watched. I was screaming in pain as I was being punched and kicked and still the dog watched. The guy then got my leg and booted me 20 very hard times. Each kick left me screaming and crying in agony very loud and the dog did not move a muscle. She just sat there and watched. The 15th kick she was still just sat there watching . The last 5 kicks was very hard. The final kick was so hard it left me absolutely screaming and crying in agony very loud and still the dog just sat there. The guy said he would pull my balls out and crush them with a pair of gripps slowly till they ruptured and burst out. If that happened would the dog save me or just sit there and watch
2 answers 2