Ramadan-dont u agree with this? it's what I write for one of Abdulmaliks question before it got deleted?

In a marriage a husband and wife should both work and help out with the cost of running a household, they should both equally help with the cooking, cleaning, looking after the kids etc. I also think both husband and wife should sit down together and make any decisions in the household both giving their views,... show more In a marriage a husband and wife should both work and help out with the cost of running a household, they should both equally help with the cooking, cleaning, looking after the kids etc.

I also think both husband and wife should sit down together and make any decisions in the household both giving their views, opinions etc and come to a fair decision in the end weighting up the negative and positives.

In a marriage if the women wants to have sex she can but if she doesn't feel like it she shouldn't be forced and it's the same with men too. But I think that married couples both should try and have sex at least once a week and make the effort to do so - I know that marriages can be busy and exhausting and for a lot of couples weeks go by and they don't have sex.

Know one should be forced to have sex - it's rape and women are not meat to look ''nice'' for their husbands sexually and the same goes for men too. If women have to look good ''sexually'' for their husband - then so does men too for their wife.

If everything is equal in a marriage it makes things easier and fairer.