Boo! asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 7 months ago

Do you fit the profile of your zodiac sign?

My birthday is March 25th so that makes me an Aries but I don't fit the profile. I'm not angry, I'm shy and quiet. I don't like adventure and I am not blunt. I hate confrontation.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • pmt853
    Lv 7
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If I do fit my so called horoscope profile it's entirely by coincidence since astrology and horoscopes predict nothing and determine nothing.

• ?
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

No, nobody does. Its just for fun and entertainment. Only wack jobs take it serious or to heart. I've never met anybody of any sign who acted just like astrology says

You haven't either. Your 9 different planets makes everybody act different from the next person

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

You have moon in Virgo traits.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Your zodiac sign is easy to find, so it is easy to exploit commercially, writing to make money.

But it is actually your SUN sign. Just one of 10 planets that astrologers look at. And one out of 40-50 factors in your personal birthchart.

It would be very surprising if you totally fit the "profile" of your Sun sign. The Sun sign has an influence on us, but is only one of many influences. And often is not THE dominant influence in your birthchart. It will only be part of your total personality.

Go to any website that does up free birthcharts (I recommend alabe.com or cafeastrology.com) and enter (1) your day/month/year of birth (2) your EXACT minute/hour of birth, (3) the name of your place of birth.

No valid astrology can be done without the precise birthchart.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jim
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Seeing this is all made up stuff, I am not surprised. Horoscopes are fake.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Are you complaining? You now have enough evidence on a personal basis to doubt astrology. Be glad that you’re able to think independently and rational. Now you need to speak out against astrology.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.