My husband and I are renewing our vows, do I have to invite the other half of every couple?

My husband and I have been married 10 years. He’s been undergoing treatment for cancer and the one thing he wants to do before he’s not strong enough is to renew our vows. We’ve been coming up with our guest list, and we’re inviting my co workers as my team are like extended family. However Spencer, who I am the... show more My husband and I have been married 10 years. He’s been undergoing treatment for cancer and the one thing he wants to do before he’s not strong enough is to renew our vows.
We’ve been coming up with our guest list, and we’re inviting my co workers as my team are like extended family. However Spencer, who I am the closest with has married a girl (also one of my co workers) who I can’t stand. They’ve been together nearly 5 years, married for 2 and have 4 children - needless to say it all happened extremely fast. The pair aren’t really suited, she’s a rich kid and had everything handed to her while he’s nerdy and extremely awkward. She’s also 9 years younger than him. To make things a little worse, I’ve always had feelings for Spencer, we went on a date years ago but nothing came from it as I thought we’d be better as co-workers but as he’s grown into his 30’s I’ve fallen for him. I really don’t want to invite her and watch them be happy together all day long, it can be hard enough at work.

Do I have to invite her? Do I have to invite the other half of every couple?