I drink a lot of water. Am I okay?

I'm a recent teenager and I drink anywhere between 4 - 6 16.9 oz of water bottles daily and sometimes even more. I'm not a full grown adult, nor am I diabetic, I think... Is this a sign that I'm diabetic? No one in my family is diabetic except my mom and I'm not sure if that's because she got... show more I'm a recent teenager and I drink anywhere between 4 - 6 16.9 oz of water bottles daily and sometimes even more. I'm not a full grown adult, nor am I diabetic, I think... Is this a sign that I'm diabetic? No one in my family is diabetic except my mom and I'm not sure if that's because she got her pancreas removed or something else. My family is pretty 'big' in terms of Physical size but no health problems in my parents, just old

. I'm not sure if I'm the diabetic cause of stress, but I don't think I'm that stressed. I sleep late, I'm a procrastinator, I stress when I have to finish 30 days of school work and start to talk and think really fast. This one's dumb but when I'm not good in a video game I get really mad and start punching the back of my hands and start slamming them on my desk until they bruise. It's not even that I'm mad at the game, just me being mad at myself because I can't do anything right, so don't give me that "Video games cause kids to get violent" thing. So what's wrong with me? I thought that drinking water meant that I was healthy but then I read that diabetics drink a crap ton of water I started to get really worried.
Update: Update: I'm not over exaggerating on the water I drink. I just downed 3 water bottles in the 1 hour I posted this. Making sure not to overdose, don't worry.