Since you asked, I'll share a viewpoint from the Bible.
GOD’S WORD SAYS: “Deaden, therefore, your body members . . . as respects fornication, uncleanness, sexual appetite, hurtful desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.”—Colossians 3:5.
Simply put, Jehovah God hates pornography. This is not because he is prudish about sex. He created our sexual powers and purposed that marriage mates use them for the sake of pleasing one another, drawing close emotionally, and sharing the wonder of bringing children into the world.—James 1:17.
Why, then, can we assert that Jehovah feels so strongly about pornography? Consider just a few reasons.
▪ He knows that pornography can wreck lives.—Ephesians 4:17-19.
▪ He loves us and wants to protect us from harm.—Isaiah 48:17, 18.
▪ Jehovah wants to safeguard marriages and families.—Matthew 19:4-6.
▪ He wants us to be morally clean and to respect the rights of others.—1 Thessalonians 4:3-6.
▪ He wants us to respect our procreative powers and use them in an honorable way.—Hebrews 13:4.
▪ Jehovah knows that pornography reflects a warped, selfish, satanic view of sex.—Genesis 6:2; Jude 6, 7.
THE BOTTOM LINE: Pornography damages a person’s friendship with God.—Romans 1:24.