Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 6 months ago

How can she drink more than me?

My ex was in town, and I happen to be ay the same place as her. She use to never get time go out, and now she has, and she has been drinking a little here and here from what I was hearing her say.

I almost never drink as well, but can someone plesse explain how she can out drink me?

She is around 120lbs max, and I'm 230 and she had 4 shots (I think even said they were not strong) and 2 beers and over all she was okay. Maybe lightly buzzed but she was okay.

I had one mix drink. Nothing to strong and I was feeling it more than her. How is she able to think more than me?

How can she handle 4 shots...

Before she only did one shot of jack and over all was okay, and it messed me up when i we had to one a few weeks ago for a get together we were both at. I this is however my 2nd time out drinking this year, and it was her 1st time this month besides a beer she bas had.

How can she drink more?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Best Answer

People who drink often build up a tolerance to the alcohol. Also, if someone just had a full meal, the alcohol takes longer to enter the blood stream. Let's say you did not have a full meal and had a cocktail but she had built up a tolerance and ate, she could drink you under the table.

• 6 months ago

She gots more practice drinking than what you ever got.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Ask yourself that anon.

• 6 months ago

Everyone is different.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Someone who drinks regularly will have a much higher tolerance for alcohol than someone who does not.

You “internal” perception of how you felt is totally different than your perception of how it affected her.

• 6 months ago

Because each person has a different tolerance

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Why should she NOT be able to drink more than you?

A person's gender, weight, height, eye colour has NOTHING to do with how they handle alcohol.

• blank
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The person who said it is about tolerance is correct The more a person drinks the more of a tolerance they develop.

• 6 months ago

First of all, women have larger size urinal bladder to bear more drinks whether it is water or any drink.

Secondly, she handles herself after 4 shots because she controls herself to behave and manage everything that she talks or behaves in a good manner so one can feel that she has taken drinks.

• Groovy_Unicorn
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

The size of Your bladder doesn't effect your ability to tolerate alcohol. It is filtered in your liver. Nothing else you said makes sense. "She behaves in a good manner ao she can feel that she has taken drinks"? Are you drunk?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You rarely drink and she has grown a tolerance to it because she's been drinking here and there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.