Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 6 months ago

How can she drink more than me?

My ex was in town, and I happen to be ay the same place as her. She use to never get time go out, and now she has, and she has been drinking a little here and here from what I was hearing her say.

I almost never drink as well, but can someone plesse explain how she can out drink me?

She is around 120lbs max, and I'm 230 and she had 4 shots (I think even said they were not strong) and 2 beers and over all she was okay. Maybe lightly buzzed but she was okay.

I had one mix drink. Nothing to strong and I was feeling it more than her. How is she able to think more than me?

How can she handle 4 shots...

Before she only did one shot of jack and over all was okay, and it messed me up when i we had to one a few weeks ago for a get together we were both at. I this is however my 2nd time out drinking this year, and it was her 1st time this month besides a beer she bas had.

How can she drink more?

Best Answer

People who drink often build up a tolerance to the alcohol. Also, if someone just had a full meal, the alcohol takes longer to enter the blood stream. Let's say you did not have a full meal and had a cocktail but she had built up a tolerance and ate, she could drink you under the table.

She gots more practice drinking than what you ever got.

Ask yourself that anon.

Everyone is different.

Someone who drinks regularly will have a much higher tolerance for alcohol than someone who does not.

You “internal” perception of how you felt is totally different than your perception of how it affected her.

Because each person has a different tolerance

Why should she NOT be able to drink more than you?

A person's gender, weight, height, eye colour has NOTHING to do with how they handle alcohol.

• blank

The person who said it is about tolerance is correct The more a person drinks the more of a tolerance they develop.

First of all, women have larger size urinal bladder to bear more drinks whether it is water or any drink.

Secondly, she handles herself after 4 shots because she controls herself to behave and manage everything that she talks or behaves in a good manner so one can feel that she has taken drinks.

• Groovy_Unicorn

The size of Your bladder doesn't effect your ability to tolerate alcohol. It is filtered in your liver. Nothing else you said makes sense. "She behaves in a good manner ao she can feel that she has taken drinks"? Are you drunk?

You rarely drink and she has grown a tolerance to it because she's been drinking here and there.