How can she drink more than me?

My ex was in town, and I happen to be ay the same place as her. She use to never get time go out, and now she has, and she has been drinking a little here and here from what I was hearing her say. I almost never drink as well, but can someone plesse explain how she can out drink me? She is around 120lbs max, and... show more My ex was in town, and I happen to be ay the same place as her. She use to never get time go out, and now she has, and she has been drinking a little here and here from what I was hearing her say.

I almost never drink as well, but can someone plesse explain how she can out drink me?
She is around 120lbs max, and I'm 230 and she had 4 shots (I think even said they were not strong) and 2 beers and over all she was okay. Maybe lightly buzzed but she was okay.
I had one mix drink. Nothing to strong and I was feeling it more than her. How is she able to think more than me?

How can she handle 4 shots...

Before she only did one shot of jack and over all was okay, and it messed me up when i we had to one a few weeks ago for a get together we were both at. I this is however my 2nd time out drinking this year, and it was her 1st time this month besides a beer she bas had.

How can she drink more?