How can I turn in my ex-wife for insurance fraud with her homeowners insurance?

I have been raising my kids for the last 2 months while my ex-wife and her new criminal husband lives a jetset life just gets money handed to them hand over fist by an insurance company that is basically building her a brand new home through her mother her agent, the kicker is her new husband flooded the floors on... show more I have been raising my kids for the last 2 months while my ex-wife and her new criminal husband lives a jetset life just gets money handed to them hand over fist by an insurance company that is basically building her a brand new home through her mother her agent, the kicker is her new husband flooded the floors on purpose, her mother took over and not only is she getting a whole new home from it but they also rent her a house while it is being done, which is complete crap. People like us struggle and have a little 1,000 dollar claim and pay it back 6 times. How can one go over their agents head, whom is basically helping her rip them off for it has to be not thousands of dollars but hundreds of thousands? Her mother most likely is stealing money from these companies, which makes sense, I've always wondered how it is a little insurance agent can afford a life like she lives. It's disgusting.