Anonymous

Why do white people complain about black reparations?

I don’t see them bitching and complaining about jewish and native american reparations.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

How would we disperse the money? If my great great grandfather died fighting for the Union should I get some money? If your distant relative you never met was a slave how does that translate into money for you? Would there be a signatory to abolish all white guilt forever more?

• BMCR
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

What makes you think only white people are against reparations?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2014/05/case-agains...

Also, JEWISH people (in general) do not receive reparations. Holocaust survivors do.

And the point is simple. The reparations are going to the victims paid by the victimizers.

150 years from now, there will be no Holocaust reparations because there will be no Holocaust survivors around.

• 7 months ago

My Family arrived in the US in the 1600's from Europe. The problem I have is that I am of European and Native American ancestry and no one has ever offered Native Americans reparations. After the Civil war blacks were offered to return to Africa, most didn't want to return there. Today there is no one in this country who was a slave in 1865, therefore there is no one to pay reparations to.

• 7 months ago

Blacks are a dangerous and aggressive breed of Human beings. That's the facts. It's in their nature!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

They may not realize that black people of slave descent are Israelites and that it is understood that reparations are going to be paid anyway in the last days

• Alex
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Because no white (American) person alive had slaves, and no black (American) person alive was a slave.

I don't know what Jewish reparations or Native American reparations are. I've never heard of them. Could you elaborate?

Are you talking about the money (and Israel) various WWII governments gave to Jewish communities directly after the war was over in order to get them on their feet after getting everything taken away from them? That happened right after WWII and the Holocaust, not at least over 150 years after. And these were reparations paid for by GOVERNMENTS, not individuals who were absolutely not responsible for what happened to Jewish people.

As for Native American reparations, I actually have no idea what you could be referring to.

• 7 months ago

Well, white people ain't a thing really, and the Irish and the Italians and the Jews got a hazing in the US Granted, not like African slaves or Native Americans, however, some "white folk" were indentured servants. So defining white isn't as easy as a casual glance for who should pay.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Blacks originally owned white slaves, liberals have erased that from history books.

• wombatfreaks
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

I don't think anyone assumes slavery as merely an American phenomenon, it has existed , and still does, around the world.

• 7 months ago

We don't. Because it will never happen anyways

• 7 months ago

We are already paying reparations for slavery through affirmative action and our kids not going to college so a Black kid with a lower SAT score can take their place because of Black privilege

We've been doing this for decades now. Probably since before you were born!

• Josh7 months agoReport

Exactly. They dont realize that. And they're still way behind as a whole. They want everything given to them. Not all of them, just the majority.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.