Am I pregnant?

I’m 16, almost 17. My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years, just recently started having sex. We’ve been using condoms every time, but there was been times where he will open them with his teeth and once he put it on the wrong way and flipped it around, exposing the outside to the fluids, which both of... show more I’m 16, almost 17. My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years, just recently started having sex. We’ve been using condoms every time, but there was been times where he will open them with his teeth and once he put it on the wrong way and flipped it around, exposing the outside to the fluids, which both of those things are bad to do with condoms. I missed my period by about a week and Im not usually ever late, I’m peeing a lot and constantly nauseous and on the verge of puking. I’m always hungry yet feel full, my head is always dizzy and hurting. Ive gained almost 10 pounds this month and randomly like cheese out of nowhere and always want it. I suddenly hate my favorite foods and can’t even look at them or smell them without wanting to puke. I’m crazy emotional and have no sex drive. My boobs are swollen and in pain and my nipples are darker. I don’t know what to do and I have no way of getting a test.
9 answers 9