Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 7 months ago

A child at my daughter's school attempted suicide because of my daughter's bullying?

But I feel like my daughter isn't at fault here. Her parents are coming after us because of the suicide attempt but we are getting a lawyer to fight back. Sure, my daughter can be a little naughty at times, but all she did to that girl was called her a bunch of names and spread rumors about her. Overall, I feel like that girl has a ton of mental health issues and that is probably the problem here. If they won’t leave us alone, should we press charges and sue?

Well since you allow your daughter to behave like that you're part of the problem too because obviously you're too lazy to put your child in therapy or discipline her when she acts like a bully. I honestly hope that you get sued for letting your child behave like that.

You aren't a parent, are you?

No wonder your daughter is a bully. Her parent is equally as bad for not understanding the severity of bullying. You are totally clueless and out of touch or you are a troll.

You have no cause to sue anyone.

Teach your daughter to be a better person because she is the one with the mental issues. You see, bullies are really very insecure people who have no self worth, so they pick on others to temporarily boost their weak self esteem. But, because the bullying only gives your daughter a momentarily sense of superiority, she has to do it over and over to pad her weak ego.

So, you see dear, your daughter is the one with the huge problem. You being one of them. Teach your daughter to be a compassionate person and do things to help her with her weak self esteem. It is girls like her who end up with horrible men. It is not too late to save her.

I think you and your daughter should do a little jail time to learn respect and integrity.

• Cammie

So, in your mind, it is acceptable to make fun of people with mental health issues ? Interesting.

"calling her a bunch of names and spread rumors about her" is bullying .

Your child and whole family needs therapy and possibly medication to realize the severity of this.

• John P

You need to try to sort out, at an adult level, with the school authorities and teachers, what actually happened. Clearly the girl who attempted suicide was very upset. Time for cool heads, not necessarily for lawyers.

If you're not a troll, your family needs psychiatric counseling.

Wow. People like you are what is wrong with society. If you think it is appropriate that you allow your kid to behave like that, then you get what is coming to you. If anything, you should be the one who gets sued for allowing your daughter to harrass their kid.

Worst troll story of the week. Collect your Darwin award.

Trolling, trolling, trolling Keep them trolls a trolling. Move 'em on, head' em up, move 'em out, Yahoo!