A child at my daughter's school attempted suicide because of my daughter's bullying?

But I feel like my daughter isn't at fault here. Her parents are coming after us because of the suicide attempt but we are getting a lawyer to fight back. Sure, my daughter can be a little naughty at times, but all she did to that girl was called her a bunch of names and spread rumors about her. Overall, I feel... show more But I feel like my daughter isn't at fault here. Her parents are coming after us because of the suicide attempt but we are getting a lawyer to fight back. Sure, my daughter can be a little naughty at times, but all she did to that girl was called her a bunch of names and spread rumors about her. Overall, I feel like that girl has a ton of mental health issues and that is probably the problem here. If they won’t leave us alone, should we press charges and sue?