Hashcat with attack type NTLM: Help with combining dictionary list and rules to get plaintext of password?

Hello I am cracking a password in kali linux VM that belongs to users on Windows 8 machine. I have so far used the command hashcat -m 1000 -a 3 -o cracked.txt --force /root/hashes.txt /usr/share/wordlists/rockyou.txt This has cracked a password for a regular user but it failed to crack for admin user. I know the... show more Hello I am cracking a password in kali linux VM that belongs to users on Windows 8 machine.

I have so far used the command hashcat -m 1000 -a 3 -o cracked.txt --force /root/hashes.txt /usr/share/wordlists/rockyou.txt
This has cracked a password for a regular user but it failed to crack for admin user.

I know the password is Weareone!, so i looked into the file wordlist and found that weareone exist but I want to check for Weareone!. How do i combine wordlists that will form to make the password, so the hash can be cracked.

Can i just do, hashcat -m 1000 -a 1 -o cracked.txt --force /root/hashes.txt /usr/share/wordlists/rockyou.txt /usr/share/wordlists/rockyou.txt for combining two dictionary lists or do i have to do some masking?

If masking, how can i create a mask that can check capitalize the first word, lowercase the rest and append ! to the end.

Any help appreciated!
0