Does snapchat notify the user when I screenshot their username?

This is a tragic story. In short, my friend sent me the username of my crush. Of course, I am so stupid that I clicked on that username and took a screenshot. The page showed his bitmoji, his username, and the option to add friend. I did not have the intention to add him because I got indirectly rejected so I did... show more This is a tragic story. In short, my friend sent me the username of my crush. Of course, I am so stupid that I clicked on that username and took a screenshot. The page showed his bitmoji, his username, and the option to add friend. I did not have the intention to add him because I got indirectly rejected so I did not want to drag it on. HE DOES NOT KNOW THAT I LIKE HIM. Anyways, it created a new chat saying I freaking SCREENSHOTTED. I LOOK LIKE A TOTAL STALKER!!!!! I was not aware that they would get notified when I screenshot THEIR USERNAME PAGE. I am so angry and embarassed that I disabled snapchat so that all of my chats would get deleted. However, he probably got the notification.

I am just asking to confirm if it really tells them that I screenshotted if we are not friends on snapchat yet so I can get snapchat back.
1 answer 1