Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Obama. He hated his country.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Obama ,, Carter

I will say I do not think much of

Wilson and FDR or Eisenhower, Truman

Eisenhower while popular from the war,,, he was not a good president or man over all

so many details on so many most people have no idea

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

E. All of the above

You forgot to mention BO

He stunk as a president

• 7 months ago

That is a hard decision. Ha! Ha!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Probably the worst was James Buchanan, Jr., a Democrat, was the 15th President of the United States, and held this prestigious post from 1857 to 1861. His mandate began just before the onset of the American Civil War. Before taking the top job Buchanan had accumulated plenty of political experience after serving in the House of Representatives and Senate. Buchanan had even held the post of Secretary of State under President Polk. Buchanan was born in Pennsylvania, but was regarded as having Southern sympathies. President Buchanan not only failed to broker peace between a divided nation, but also ended up alienating members of both warring factions. Many still blame President Buchanan and his ineffective presidency for failing to prevent the outbreak of the Civil War, with some even referring to the devastating national conflict as “Buchanan’s War”.

Although Andrew Johnson would be on the list also. After Abraham Lincoln’s assassination his Vice President, Andrew Johnson, was sworn in as the 17th head of state. Johnson, a native of Raleigh, North Carolina, governed the country from 1865 to 1869. Due to a violation of the Tenure of Office Act, he was impeached in 1868. After a quick acquittal by the Senate, however, Johnson was able to remain in office. Because Andrew Johnson was elected after the beginning of the Civil War issues related to the Reconstruction of the South and national unity came to the forefront of national politics not only in terms of Johnson’s administration but for the entire country as well. President Johnson was unpopular for opposing measures, such as the Fourteenth Amendment, which was aimed at affording ex slaves with US citizenship.

• JimZ
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

It is hard to broker a real peace between slave owners and abolitionists.

• 7 months ago

It looks like a four-way tie to me.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Obama the scumbag and his odd pegging wife.

• david
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Trump.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I'd say the current one who is still in his first term!

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

bush jr

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.