Should I reject a place in soccer varsity.?

Am currently a 9th grader, and last fall for the 9th grade team( for really bad people, only get like 5 games to play) and I scored 2 goals in all 4 games I played, and the JV( junior varsity) coach promotes me to his team with 8/15 games left to play, I did decent even tho I was in the bench for the first 2... show more Am currently a 9th grader, and last fall for the 9th grade team( for really bad people, only get like 5 games to play) and I scored 2 goals in all 4 games I played, and the JV( junior varsity) coach promotes me to his team with 8/15 games left to play, I did decent even tho I was in the bench for the first 2 match’s, now am fisnihsing 9th grade, and practicing this summer to make varsity, but the varsity coach told be I’ll get full playing time in JV for 15 match’s, but varsity I’ll get less because of good talents, also because our school respects seniors and gives them more playing time if they are decent and have been playing good for the past 3 years. I said I’ll think but am really not in it for being half bench player, when I can be a full JV player, then next year play full varsity. What Would u do
3 answers 3