I miss dance but...?

I quit dance about 6 months ago because of many reasons: first, I wasn’t enjoying it as much anymore, second, I couldn’t keep up with school, and third I though it was bad for my mental health (i got so unhappy w myself because I never got the roles or intensives I wanted and everyone and everyone was much... show more I quit dance about 6 months ago because of many reasons: first, I wasn’t enjoying it as much anymore, second, I couldn’t keep up with school, and third I though it was bad for my mental health (i got so unhappy w myself because I never got the roles or intensives I wanted and everyone and everyone was much skinner...I was always comparing myself). I started a new sport which I like but not as much as how I used to dance. Whenever I see dance pics, hear a song I had a routine to, or watch my bffs figure skating, I get so sentimental and teary and I wanna go back so bad. But also since I quit I’ve been MUCH less self concious , had straight A’s, and had more time with friends. What should I do...
2 answers 2