I have the monster home theater bluetooth soundbar and am trying to connect it to my monitor but think I need some adapters.?

I have the AC/DC adapter, rca cable, 3.5mm jack and an HDMI cable. I don t have the proper connections on my pc for the rca cable which I think is where the problem lies. Nothing else has worked so far. My pc doesn t detect it (Windows 10) and can t connect the bluetooth to my pc or phone as it doesn t even come... show more I have the AC/DC adapter, rca cable, 3.5mm jack and an HDMI cable. I don t have the proper connections on my pc for the rca cable which I think is where the problem lies. Nothing else has worked so far. My pc doesn t detect it (Windows 10) and can t connect the bluetooth to my pc or phone as it doesn t even come on. A link to the proper adapter/s or a different solution would be great. I only want to use the sound bar for pc.