Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 6 months ago

I think my teacher has a crush on me?

So I'm 16 year old girl and he's 50 and my PE teacher. Right now we're in health and he always stares at me and once asked if we could hug and he strokes my hair. im really uncomfortable. he also found my instagram and requested it. i should add hes MARRIED. he emailed me he wants to hang out over the summer and asked for my address

Best Answer

turn hirn in , he shouldnt be doing that

Turn him in

If this is true, it is outrageous. Your teacher is a child predator and he is acting unprofessional and could lose (and should lose) his job. I urge you to report this to your parents and have them contact the school and the school board. On the other hand, if any of this is fanciful on your part, you need to just put a halt to saying this about a man whose life could be ruined by such accusations.

I find this hard to believe- but you should tell your parents and have them talk to the principal. This teacher SHOULD not be on students' instagram accounts or suggesting that they hang out.

Be careful, if you feel threatened notify someone. Dont handle this alone

• Greg

Duh, turn him in.