do you live in de poor neighborhood?

• James

Middle class people who have nice lawns and my lawn is an eyesore and I am working hard to correct it . I use long needle nose plyers and spend hours pulling up crabgrass . I use a handful of those reflective sticks, they use so people or plows don't ride on your lawn , to jab in and out of the dirt to make holes to put grass seed in . I hope it works . I am starting to scare my neighbors with my experiments . When they see me out there jabbing holes and stuff, I tell them I have a bad case of lawn derangement syndrome . I have a support Trump sticker on my car and I am beginning to think that some neighbor who has Trump derangement syndrome might be salting my lawn at night . I have my suspicions of what neighbor is angriest looking all the time. Oh, another thing I do incase you want to copy me . I save all my urine and throw in on my front lawn which is more important than my back yard . I disguise the color with my used toothpaste . Urine is high in nitrogen and not having to flush it and water down the toilet ,saves water and the planet at same time by preventing global warming

• James

If my potion works I intend to disguise it better and market it to other people who have lawns from hell

No, middle class outer suburban neighbourhood in Australia. Mix of extremely wealthy, working class and pensioner poor; seems quite functional to me.

No, in a middle class neighborhood.

Relatively speaking I live in a decent neighborhood. The problem is that the city I live in seems to be on a non-stop crime wave. No neighborhood is truly safe anymore.

Noo

• No, not poor but downwardly mobile, I guess you could say.

i live just outside of it, still close enough to benefit from the arts and culture that areas such as these have in abundance without actually having to live in a run down apartment building.

No. I live in a salubrious neighbourhood in a wealthy part of Southern England.

Yes and I'm white I don't belong in de hood. I'm a walking pale target here.

no it is a nice neighborhood...