do you live in de poor neighborhood?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

Middle class people who have nice lawns and my lawn is an eyesore and I am working hard to correct it . I use long needle nose plyers and spend hours pulling up crabgrass . I use a handful of those reflective sticks, they use so people or plows don't ride on your lawn , to jab in and out of the dirt to make holes to put grass seed in . I hope it works . I am starting to scare my neighbors with my experiments . When they see me out there jabbing holes and stuff, I tell them I have a bad case of lawn derangement syndrome . I have a support Trump sticker on my car and I am beginning to think that some neighbor who has Trump derangement syndrome might be salting my lawn at night . I have my suspicions of what neighbor is angriest looking all the time. Oh, another thing I do incase you want to copy me . I save all my urine and throw in on my front lawn which is more important than my back yard . I disguise the color with my used toothpaste . Urine is high in nitrogen and not having to flush it and water down the toilet ,saves water and the planet at same time by preventing global warming

• James
      Lv 4
      7 months agoReport

If my potion works I intend to disguise it better and market it to other people who have lawns from hell

• 7 months ago

No, middle class outer suburban neighbourhood in Australia. Mix of extremely wealthy, working class and pensioner poor; seems quite functional to me.

• 7 months ago

No, in a middle class neighborhood.

• 7 months ago

Relatively speaking I live in a decent neighborhood. The problem is that the city I live in seems to be on a non-stop crime wave. No neighborhood is truly safe anymore.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Noo

• No, not poor but downwardly mobile, I guess you could say.

• 7 months ago

i live just outside of it, still close enough to benefit from the arts and culture that areas such as these have in abundance without actually having to live in a run down apartment building.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

No. I live in a salubrious neighbourhood in a wealthy part of Southern England.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Yes and I'm white I don't belong in de hood. I'm a walking pale target here.

• 7 months ago

no it is a nice neighborhood...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.