Why does my baby's mother hate me?

So my ex girlfriend got pregnant, we broke up when she was 4 months pregnant, I have three other daughters so I explained to her that I couldn't help financially, plus her family has money, I talked to her for a few months, then she out of nowhere asked me what responsability will I have with our son, I... show more So my ex girlfriend got pregnant, we broke up when she was 4 months pregnant, I have three other daughters so I explained to her that I couldn't help financially, plus her family has money, I talked to her for a few months, then she out of nowhere asked me what responsability will I have with our son, I explained her I was gonna send toys, clothes and money once the baby is born. She got angry at me, and ghosted me out. I wasn't there at the pregnancy because I have a busy schedule, but told her that once our son is born I could visit them. So I told her I was going to be there, yet she hates me. I tried to contact her a week ago through IG and she just blocked me. Why does she hate me? The baby is born and I would like to be responsible for my son. Don't understand her.
11 answers 11