hi

how can people see nothing wrong with abortiong black children at alarming rates ?

Funny how the democrats who tend to defend abortion tend to be white people, specially white men .. Reminds me so much of slavery.. You know , back then when it was " legal" and approved by " the people " to enslave black people ..

The founders of planed parenthood had as goal to abort as many black children as possible.. they sure have achieved their goal .

If you are " pro choice " , tell me why do you hate black people so much ? If you live in California or some other liberal state , tell me how is your life affected if black children in Alabama aren't aborted anymore?

Aborting is the way to go, just don't have more than 4 in one year

• Suzy Q

Is English not your first language? You seem to have trouble understanding the meaning of the term 'pro-CHOICE'. Fighting for people's - in this case women's - right to choose their own destiny is the opposite of approving of slavery.

Yes, I am pro-choice. That means I am just as outraged about the idea of women being coerced to have an abortion as I am about the idea of women being forced to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term.

Skin colour is irrelevant, except for this: if your claim is correct, and a disproportionate number of black women have an abortion, that would make me wonder why a disproportionate number of black women live in socio-economic circumstances that make them feel they need an abortion. If you care so much, maybe those circumstances would be a better subject for your outrage.

• LizB

Like you're actually concerned with the welfare of black people. Pro-choice activists care *most* about getting tools into the hands of all women, particularly economically disadvantaged women, to help them avoid unwanted pregnancy in the first place, or deal with the outcome however they feel is most appropriate when it does happen. I don't see political pro-lifers arguing for better access to birth control, education, job opportunity, healthcare, rehabilitation for inmates, or social welfare programs designed to help struggling families.

How come anti-abortion people like you always try this twisted, manipulative "reverse psychology" bulls*** to try to get your way? It's pretty passive aggressive.

Why do you hate women so much that you can't just leave it alone as a women's issue, not a race one, and not one that men need to be butting into and trying to control?

I don't care WHAT color the woman is who seeks it out, I care that my fellow women are the ones making these decisions about their own bodies, not the government or people like you.

I like the faux concern for black people, lol.

• J

49% are white. Sorry.

"Funny how the democrats who tend to defend abortion tend to be white people, specially white men" Funny you make that claim. Sad that it is wrong and you have no numbers to back you up. Most of the people I see calling to keep abortion legal are women.

"Reminds me so much of slavery.. You know , back then when it was " legal" and approved by " the people " to enslave black people" Sure, because allowing to a woman to make her own choice about her own body is somehow similar to slavery. Perhaps you don't understand that slavery involves one person owning another person and making all of the choices for said slave. Much like certain groups want to force their opinion about abortion on women. I think an abortion ban is far more similar to slavery.

"The founders of planed parenthood had as goal to abort as many black children as possible.." Total lie.

• davidmi711

"Deny your heritage, is to deny your self. That is unless you have something to hide" Okay, nice but useless quote. "The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain". Back at you. You know nothing of my heritage.

Democrats are racists, let's just be honest about that. They founded the KKK, they were the party of Jim Crowe law, Bull Connor a Democrat stood on the steps of a public school to prevent black students from entering

PS ya might wanna move it, the racists who can't wait what they are move it again

• davidmi711

"Democrats are racists, let's just be honest about that. They founded the KKK" Sorry, those people are dead. Southern democrats did that. Funny, seems like right after the democrats passed the equal rights amendment all the southern states started voting republican.

Aborting period is wrong

• davidmi711

If you abort a period, what do you get? A half period? Menstrual flow stops sooner? Is there a secret you can share with women that really suffer during their periods?