ctc453
Lv 4
ctc453 asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 7 months ago

What action star has "killed" the most people?

In their movies, I mean. My guess would be Bruce Willis but idk

36 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Red dawn was deadliest movie ever. So that plus Roadhouse equals Patrick Swaze!

• 7 months ago

Aronald Schwarzenegger, I would say.

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Thanos

• Clint Eastwood

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Mr. Smartypants has the right answer.. Other then that it would be total destruction of the world by one man.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Jason Stratham, Chuck Norris and the X-Men

• 7 months ago

Off the top of my head I'd say probably Chow Yun Fat. Schwarzenegger and Stallone probably aren't too far behind, though.

• John
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

Buffy the vamp Slayer.

Usually one or two per shoot.

Such an active bouncy little thing.

• 7 months ago

i suppose josh brolin killed something like 3.75 billion, and if alien humanoids are people than many many more than that.

• 7 months ago

I was thinking Schwartzenegger. I heard him say in an interview once that he always wanted to rip someone's arm off and beat him over the head with it in a movie, and finally he got that written into one of his scripts (I forget which one).

But the real answer is Peter Sellers or Henry Fonda. They both played in films (Dr. Strangelove and Failsafe) where a president uses nuclear weapons to wipe out a city.

In Failsafe, a US bomber accidentally gets orders to nuke Moscow and, to avoid an all-out nuclear war, the US president (Henry Fonda) nukes NYC. No violent action hero kills that many people!

• Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

MSP: You might mention Peter Cushing as Grand Moff Tarkin in "Star Wars IV" who destroys Alderaan with the Death Star..or Chuck Heston as astronaut George Taylor in "Beneath Planet of the Apes" who fires Doomsday Bomb destroys all Life on earth--Not just the people.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.