I never used to use sunscreen. Have i ruined my skin for life?

When i was younger i didn’t know the importance of sunscreen and how badly it could age your skin. i used to go out a lot and next to never wore sunscreen on my face, only a little on my body when it was summer. now i’m 15 and my skin is pretty rough not really with acne but it’s just dull and not supple and glowy... show more When i was younger i didn’t know the importance of sunscreen and how badly it could age your skin. i used to go out a lot and next to never wore sunscreen on my face, only a little on my body when it was summer. now i’m 15 and my skin is pretty rough not really with acne but it’s just dull and not supple and glowy like most girls’ my age. i have managed to help my skin a bit by eating really clean, skincare routine and obviously i wear facial sunscreen everyday now but i’m scared i’ve done lifelong damage. have i ruined my skin forever?