Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 6 months ago

Is there enough room for 3 people fit on the queen bed ?

I m going to host an event at a hotel and 7 people i.e me will be in attendance, the room I booked has 2 full bed and one queen

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Best Answer

A queen bed is only 60" wide. That leaves a 20" space allowance per person. Queens are typically about 80" long. So of three people sleep sideways on the bed, then they will have about 27.5" of sleeping space each.

Personally, I would get no, as in zero sleep if I had to share a queen size bed with two other people.

Certainly with SEVEN people, you all can split the cost of TWO rooms, yes?

• Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

"Personally, I would get no, as in zero sleep if I had to share a queen size bed with two other people. "
      --Right, because you were busy balling them both, right?

• 6 months ago

No. A queen will fit 2 only.

• 6 months ago

Sure. I guess it can be uncomfortable if all three of you are super obese, but if you are normal weight it should be fine, spacewise at least. Whether you'll be emotionally comfortable is another thing. Wish the best :)

• 6 months ago

Not if its a Mandingo party

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Joe
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Maybe, but where would the queen sleep ?? You shouldn't forget about her. She is a busy woman all day long and she needs a good nights sleep to keep sharp. If you crowd three people onto her bed, what happens then ? And I suggest don't even think about doing something like that in a king size bed....he'll chop off your head in a second !!

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Maybe next time book a king bed

• 6 months ago

Only if two are constantly having sex.

• Eva
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Not really. Get a cot. My experience is that no one will get much sleep with that many people in one room, not to mention the hassle of getting ready in the morning with only 1 bathroom.

• 6 months ago

Yeah. The wont have much room unless the sleep short ways

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Not if they’re anywhere near the size of ur mom

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.