Friend Issue?

I helped a friend build a deck. I gave him a good deal for much less than my going rate. I told him from the start I will charge him hourly rate plus materials and gave him an estimated price of 5 thou for everything at the end of it. It took much less time than I planned but I told him at the end that my price... show more I helped a friend build a deck. I gave him a good deal for much less than my going rate. I told him from the start I will charge him hourly rate plus materials and gave him an estimated price of 5 thou for everything at the end of it.

It took much less time than I planned but I told him at the end that my price doesnt change as I a already gave him a steal that he agreed to already. He is being petty because he recorded my hours and after materials I ended up profiting more per hour instead of the original rate.

Our friendship is strained now.

What should I do?