Should I break up with my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I have been in a long distance relationship for almost a year now (that s not the problem) and we re going to soon be back in person in July. We ve had a couple of major arguments and they ve been a couple months ago and then one last night. After every time we get through said argument, he decides... show more My boyfriend and I have been in a long distance relationship for almost a year now (that s not the problem) and we re going to soon be back in person in July. We ve had a couple of major arguments and they ve been a couple months ago and then one last night. After every time we get through said argument, he decides RIGHT AFTER to tell me some upsetting things, just right after we ve fought. A couple weeks ago, he told me right after that he had been texting his ex, but it was "nothing, he just wanted to send her a birthday message" and then last night, we got through it and he told me right after that some girl wanted to ask him out and was "surprised" he had a girlfriend. And was according to him, "disappointed" he had a girlfriend. I would be fine and completely happy if he told me this any other time. But he tells me right after emotional fighting. He continuously does this even though in the past (these two stories were just two of like, 4 or 5) I ve told him it makes me uncomfortable when he brings it up right after a problem and it only makes us argue again. I m just wondering if this is something I should ignore because it s "no big deal," or if enough is enough because I m starting to really think he likes the drama and doing upsetting things. I trust him not to do things with other girls, I m not exactly worried. But it just feels like he deliberately tries to cause a bigger problem. Pls nice answers, I love him but I need help. I want to respect myself.
36 answers 36