Will my cell phone MAC adress be traceable to who I am like my name and information or only the manufacturer and device used ?

Long story short I recently logged onto my buildings guest wifi. I did not have to enter any information like my name etc... I just had to agree and sign in to use the wifi but my question is if I looked up a bad site would they be able to track me by my mac adress I have researched and saw differing opinions some... show more Long story short I recently logged onto my buildings guest wifi. I did not have to enter any information like my name etc... I just had to agree and sign in to use the wifi but my question is if I looked up a bad site would they be able to track me by my mac adress I have researched and saw differing opinions some say no some say yes... the site I went to was blocked but I'm wondering if they could trace my phone by mac adress and if they can will the network administrator or IT guy be able to see my name and cell phone number or will he just be able to see it was a cell phone manufactured by said company...?? Thansk in advance