My child has epilepsy and occasionally has a seizure at school. I have repeatedly asked the school not to dial 911 for every seizure?

I've given them brochures that explain when an ambulance is and isn't needed for a seizure. I've discussed it with the nurse several times. But, the school keeps sending him to the hospital every time resulting in an expensive bill for unnecessary medical care. Is there anything I can do other than... show more I've given them brochures that explain when an ambulance is and isn't needed for a seizure. I've discussed it with the nurse several times. But, the school keeps sending him to the hospital every time resulting in an expensive bill for unnecessary medical care.

Is there anything I can do other than try to move him to another school next year? A friend of mine told me that no court would order a school not to call 911 if a student has a "medical episode".