Hey! ’m looking for lists of young entrepreneurs, rising stars. Basically, list of people similar to Forbes 30 under 30. Thaanks!?

Update: List of young entrepreneurs and rising stars Hey! As per title, I’m looking for lists of young entrepreneurs, rising stars, and people to look out for. Basically, list of people similar to Forbes 30 under 30, Inc. 30 under 30, Fortune 18 under 18, and so on. Can someone help me? The more the better! And would be... show more List of young entrepreneurs and rising stars

Hey! As per title, I’m looking for lists of young entrepreneurs, rising stars, and people to look out for. Basically, list of people similar to Forbes 30 under 30, Inc. 30 under 30, Fortune 18 under 18, and so on.
Can someone help me? The more the better! And would be amazing if they are following a country / industry subdivision but its not essential :D
0