In YOUR opinion , Which is The Best Browser to use ?

Up until now I have been using OPERA but they have changed their format and I for one don't like it . Here is a list of Browsers , if YOU have tried several as I did before you found the one you liked best , Please tell me because I want to Change Sooner than later , I have tried Firefox , Internet Explorer ,... show more Up until now I have been using OPERA but they have changed their format and I for one don't like it .

Here is a list of Browsers , if YOU have tried several as I did before you found the one you liked best , Please tell me because I want to Change Sooner than later , I have tried Firefox , Internet Explorer , Microsoft Edge , Safari and Google Crome , I am running Windows 10 .Here is the list : Avant / Avast / Firefox / Google Crome / Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge / Maxthon / Opera / SeaMonkey / Safari / Tor / Vivaldi .