SIV and cancer?

Update: Perhaps this question has been asked by someone before but I guess I may as well ask mine here. We all know that when the Aids virus attacks, it only attacks the immune systems of all the cells. These cells, after having their defence system knocked off, will be defenceless to all kinds of foreign bacteria. They... show more Perhaps this question has been asked by someone before but I guess I may as well ask mine here.

We all know that when the Aids virus attacks, it only attacks the immune systems of all the cells. These cells, after having their defence system knocked off, will be defenceless to all kinds of foreign bacteria. They will even be attacked by even the most mild viruses and they will not have any defense against the viruses.
Update 2: In contrast, the SIV virus, when attacking a human system, does not give the person Aids. It can only give the person Saids, which can be cured by medicine.
Update 3: Do you think our doctors can modify the SIV virus such that they will only attack cancer cells? That is it say, when a peron contract cancer, the doctors can inject these modified SIV virus to the cancer patient so that these modified SIV virus will only attack the cancer cells?
Update 4: Just like the HIV virus, these modified SIV virus will only attack the defence system of the cancer cells, rendering their defence system useless. Treatment of cancer from henceforth will now be a breeze. Without a defence system to protect them, the cancer cells can no longer develop immunities to find off the... show more Just like the HIV virus, these modified SIV virus will only attack the defence system of the cancer cells, rendering their defence system useless.

Treatment of cancer from henceforth will now be a breeze. Without a defence system to protect them, the cancer cells can no longer develop immunities to find off the medicine administered on them by the doctors.
Update 5: Can doctors and researchers ever modify the SIV virus such that they attack cancer cells instead?
Update 6: Oh yes, the cancer can also not relapse. With the modified SIV virus inside the person, any new cancer cells thàt develop will have their immune system attacked by these modified SIV viruses and rendered defenceless.
1 answer 1