Computer screen weird lines?

Hey all, I have a 22' Samsung Led screen S22D300. When using it there are these weird marks that are very faint but you can kind of see it, Different screen colors make it more obvious than others. The shape of them kind of looks like stretch marks but very light, There aren't many of them and i believe... show more Hey all,

I have a 22' Samsung Led screen S22D300.
When using it there are these weird marks that are very faint but you can kind of see it, Different screen colors make it more obvious than others.

The shape of them kind of looks like stretch marks but very light, There aren't many of them and i believe they are usually on the same spots.

What could be the cause of this? I'm thinking maybe rain got into it, its been like this for a few weeks. was fine when i got it.
Update: Update: just noticed the lines go across a lot of the screen diagonally, very noticeable on a white background