Do mice squeak when air is blown on them?

This question probably sounds stupid, but hear me out. Atm it’s 5:26 am and I woke up at around 5:00. I’ve recently been waking up at 5:00 for a few mornings now, and I haven’t heard a sound coming from back there before. As I rolled over to fall asleep again, I heard a squeaking coming from my closet. Now, I have... show more This question probably sounds stupid, but hear me out. Atm it’s 5:26 am and I woke up at around 5:00. I’ve recently been waking up at 5:00 for a few mornings now, and I haven’t heard a sound coming from back there before. As I rolled over to fall asleep again, I heard a squeaking coming from my closet. Now, I have a fan down on the ground near my closet and the squeaking only happens when it’s blowing in the closet, other than that, no squeaking. At first I ruled it out as just the fan, but I decided to investigate, if I shined my flashlight towards the closet, the squeaks would get instantly quieter and disappear, until I take the light away and they come back. I heard no scurrying during this time, though so I’m really hoping it’s not a mouse. We had a small group of them in the ceiling above my sisters room this summer, so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a mouse. Someone please help, what are the chances of it being a dumbass mouse chilling in one spot in my closet? I’ll be cleaning my room and investigating further tomorrow, so I’ll update with any things I find in my closet, fml
1 answer 1