Do I need to give more notice to leave work or should I not go in?

I started a care assistant job just two weeks ago, and after not enjoying it, I emailed the manager to give one weeks notice. I believed this was enough notice as it has been two weeks and I am still on probation. My contract states I must give four weeks, but during my probation, the ‘employer’ can give one week... show more I started a care assistant job just two weeks ago, and after not enjoying it, I emailed the manager to give one weeks notice. I believed this was enough notice as it has been two weeks and I am still on probation. My contract states I must give four weeks, but during my probation, the ‘employer’ can give one week notice of termination of employment. This seems unfair to me and I believe I should only need to give one week. The employer was very rude and says I need to work my last shifts. I have already been hired with a company doing administration which I know I’ll enjoy. Should I just not go into work? I never needed a reference or anything. I’m just worried what they can do if I don’t turn up.