Can a Foster carer take a child abroad?

I would like to know if a Foster Carer can take a 4 month old child abroad with no consent from the birth parents, but does has authorisation from Social Services. Nothing was discussed with the birth parents and holiday abroad to Tenerife was already booked when the news was first shared with birth parents. There... show more I would like to know if a Foster Carer can take a 4 month old child abroad with no consent from the birth parents, but does has authorisation from Social Services. Nothing was discussed with the birth parents and holiday abroad to Tenerife was already booked when the news was first shared with birth parents. There has also been no official court ruling over custody of the child as that is yet to happen.

Is this possible and where can i find information regarding such authorisation? And what can be done to prevent this from happening?